Orders & Returns
you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days
(computers, laptops, tablets, printers) in saleable condition in its original
packaging (including UPC code, manual, parts and your receipt or packing slip)
for a full refund or replacement.
Please note that we
cannot accept cancellation of digital downloads once the product key has been
activated or attempted to be activated on Microsoft Online or other sites. We
do understand that sometimes a customer may have purchased the incorrect
product; however, we are unable to accept it for return, as we will have paid
Microsoft & other partners for the use of this license key before providing
it to the customer.
Should you experience any issues (either the product key is defective, or the product key does not activate even with technical support) within 30 days of the product key purchased from us, we will take full responsibility for said key and replace it free of cost. Should you experience any issues exceeding 30 days, we will be happy to provide a replacement key at a discounted price.
Returns and Exchanges
In most situations, Product Keys cannot be resold, redeemed, or utilized by another customer or another computer, unless otherwise noted in the product description and purchase agreement.
Product returns are no longer possible once a Product Key is delivered. Much like purchasing a scratch-and-win lottery ticket and scratching off the foil, a product key is no longer available for a refund once it has been sent digitally to a customer.
Customers are expected to verify the compatibility of the software with their computer before purchasing any software. If you are unsure which product is right for you, we're eager to help! Please contact us directly via phone or email, and we'll be happy to help you pick the perfect software for your system requirements and daily usage needs.
Software License. Unless accompanied by a separate Microsoft license agreement (for example, if you are using a Microsoft application that is included with and a part of Windows, then the Microsoft Software License Terms for the Windows Operating System govern such software), and except as provided in section 13(b)(i) below for applications available through the Office Store, the Windows Store or the Xbox Store, any software provided by us to you as part of the Services is subject to these Terms.
· a. If you comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to install and use one copy of the software per device on a worldwide basis for use by only one person at a time as part of your use of the Services. The software or Web site that is part of the Services may include third-party code. Any third-party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from the software or Web site, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such code, not by Microsoft. Notices, if any, for the third-party code are included for your information only.
· b. The software is licensed, not sold, and Microsoft reserves all rights to the software not expressly granted by Microsoft, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. This license does not give you any right to, and you may not:
· i. circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures in or relating to the software or Services;
· ii. disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly permits doing so;
· iii. separate components of the software or Services for use on different devices;
· iv. publish, copy, rent, lease, sell, export, import, distribute, or lend the software or the Services, unless Microsoft expressly authorizes you to do so;
· v. transfer the software, any software licenses, or any rights to access or use the Services;
· vi. use the Services in any unauthorized way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them or gain access to any service, data, account, or network;
vii. enable access to the Services or modify any
Microsoft-authorized device (e.g., Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Surface, etc.)
by unauthorized third-party applications.
For any other queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call TOLL-FREE 1-844-313-4987.